Hermitage Dental Group is the go-to place for all your general dental care needs. Our General dentistry practice focuses on the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and management of oral health care conditions. We also provide guidance and education on how to properly care for your teeth, mouth and gums.
Here are some of the general dental treatments we offer:
- Fillings. Fillings are used to save a slightly decayed or damaged tooth. The filling materials used can be made of gold, mercury, amalgam, porcelain and composite resin.
- Bridges. This is used to close a gap or space left by missing tooth or teeth with the use of a structure that contains an artificial tooth called pontic. The pontic is anchored to a number of crowns to secure the false tooth in place and give you a more natural looking appearance.
- Crowns. Dental crowns are teeth-shaped or caps that are used to support or cover a broken or damaged tooth. Crowns are useful when it comes to maintaining the structure of a broken tooth and protect it from further damage.
- Root canal treatment. Root canal treatment is performed in order to save a tooth with an infected pulp. In this procedure, the infected part of the tooth is removed to stop the spread of the infection. The cavity is then disinfected and sealed, and a crown is used to cover and protect the tooth.
- Dentures. Dentures are used to replace a few or a full set of missing teeth in the mouth. They come in removable as well as fixed forms.
- Dental cleaning. Dental cleaning is one of the most essential steps in your oral hygiene as this helps you ensure that your teeth and your mouth are thoroughly cleaned. When you get regular dental cleanings, you can be assured that the hard to reach places in your teeth, especially the spaces in between the teeth, are free of bacteria and plaque.
- Bonding. This is a procedure performed to correct or improve the appearance of a stained or damaged tooth.
To schedule a dental appointment, you can call Hermitage Dental Group at (615) 241-6461.